Extreme Global Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Kanye West Drum Kit
Preachers Gimmick - Updated 12.09.2011 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:04 am by 

» Bike Race Hack 2.3.1 Apk
Preachers Gimmick - Updated 12.09.2011 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:01 am by 

» Vst Absynth 5
Preachers Gimmick - Updated 12.09.2011 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:03 pm by elljan

» To The Wonder
Preachers Gimmick - Updated 12.09.2011 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:09 am by elljan

» Ptk-guru-smk-kewirausahaan.pdf
Preachers Gimmick - Updated 12.09.2011 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:52 am by elljan

» What happened?
Preachers Gimmick - Updated 12.09.2011 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:15 pm by Killer Dog

» Selena Gomez's GM Office
Preachers Gimmick - Updated 12.09.2011 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:52 pm by vueloalfa

» What will be with the show ?
Preachers Gimmick - Updated 12.09.2011 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:52 am by Preacher

» EGW Calendar
Preachers Gimmick - Updated 12.09.2011 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:02 am by Preacher

Match Card
Season Break !

Preachers Gimmick - Updated 12.09.2011

Go down

Preachers Gimmick - Updated 12.09.2011 Empty Preachers Gimmick - Updated 12.09.2011

Post  Preacher Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:35 am

Name: Franklin "PREACHER" Stokes
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 250lbs
Weight Class: BALANCED
Alignment: Tweener
Entrance: Blue lightning hits the ramp. Music starts to play. Preacher comes out slowly, looks on the fans on the right and then on left. He lowers his hat so the eyes are unseeable. After that he raises his hands and the pyros come out. Preacher makes his way to the ring...

Entrance music: Preacher Stone - Not today

Photo description: Always with a hat and sometimes with a bottle of whiskey. The outfit is in dark colors.

Finishers:

* Curse of Heaven
Preacher grabs a front facelock on his opponent and wraps his arm over Trickspeed's neck. Then he lifts Trickspeed upside down, waits for a brief moment to hear the crowds reaction
and Trickspeed falls back down as they are then placed into a side slam position. The opponent is slammed hard on the mat with Preacher executing devastating Curse of Heaven !!

* Final Confession
Preacher quickly sends down his opponent with a violent lariat and immediately applies his own variation of arm-trap triangle choke
making his opponent scream from pain and trying to choke him out executing violent Final Confession !!

* Lifetaker
Preacher put his oponnents head between his legs. He looks for a brief moment accross the arena and then lifts hades on his shoulders making a modified falling thunderfire powerbomb
and slams him hard neck first on the mat executing devastating Lifetaker !!

Trademarks:

* Blue Strike
Preacher garbs his running opponent by the arm
and throws him down by performing an strong Blue strike!!

* Modified Running DDT

* Redemption
Preacher grabs hades's neck
performing a violent Redemption!!

Background and Gimmick:
Any history related stuff when it comes to Preacher is rather short and unclear. No one even knows if he is a real priest or just woke up one day a decided to be one. Any family stuff he keeps for himself. However it is known that he has a sister and a lot of cousins. Some of them are also one way or the other connected to wrestling. Whatever was before wrestling in Preachers life there is no track of it. And on daily basis when he is not in a gym he is in a bar or a pub drinking whiskey, fighting or flirting with some girls.

"Franklin is the name... a full time ass kicking preacher with one mission on the mind and that is to make you all believers making sure that you have chosen the "right" path for yourself. Drinks and girls by my side ? Well... I like to think that this is the way God thanks me for fulfilling the destiny.

Some say I have a cocky attitude, difficult personality. Well... that is not for me to judge but I have to say that I do like to get in trouble and get in face of people that think are untouchable. Some action is always a good thing.

I see you around...
"

Preacher is a one competitor that is hard to beat and even if he is lying on the floor in his own blood you can't count him out. In ring he doesn't put much thought into who is he facing. No matter if it is a jobber, GM or whoever else... Everybody is entitled to get a clear view of what is on Preachers mind. He will always tell you how it is - plain and simple.

Updates and upgrades are still to come Smile

Preacher
Guests
Guests

Back to top Go down